P&O 3 Bedroom Apartment LEVENSHULME CHURCH
Manchester Manchester M4, Hardicker St Levenshulme
reference Number: Budget 3Bed Near City Sleeps 8 (lc)
Price per day from :
- 134EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 88EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 87EUR per day
booking on request
Church Apartments - Budget 3Bed Near City Sleeps 8 (lc)
Extra People: £25.00 / night after 4 guests
Fabulous three bedroom apartment situated in a converted St Andrews Church in Levenshulme. The property is unique and comes with lots of original features as traditional Church windows, original outer walls and wooden beams. The communal area contains original parquet flooring and retains many of its early architectural features. Apartment is fully furnished and set in three tiers. Flat consists of open plan fully fitted contemporary kitchen with an integrated appliances and dining area and lounge to the ground floor, two double bedroom and a beautiful family modern bathroom with bath to the second floor and decent size double top floor. Property benefits from economy 7 heating, alarmed entrance, CCTV and car parking.
Rental of a whole Apartment
Bed Linen (provided per bed and sofa bed not per person) Towels are provided per person
Free on road parking
BT TV Package
Free unlimited wifi
Hoover and Hob
Iron Ironing Board
Fully equipped Kitchen pots, pans, cutlery etc...
4th bed is a sofa bed
In The Apartment
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless specified prior to your visit
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm or need to depart later than 11am and we are unable to check you in or out before these times luggage can be stored at Piccadilly Train Station, Left Luggage Office – Platform 10. There is a small fee for the service starting at £6 per item for up to 3 hours.
- Check out. Keys can be left in the fridge in the apartment (I know this this might seem strange) just close the door, I know it’s unlocked but text me when you leave and I will send my cleaner within minutes.
- Parking is available for 1 car at the rear of the property
- All power switches to all the appliances (Fridge freezer, washing machine, cooker, extractor hood) are on your right just above counter level when facing the hob and cooker.
- Stop cock for the water is in the cupboard on the left as you enter the flat from the front door.
- You have Talk Talk TV Package and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Password code is on the bottom of the router situated next to the TV.
- Your flat is situated on the ground Floor and is Flat 14.
- You are provided with a towel per person and bedding for 3 double beds and a double sofa bed (dependent upon occupancy numbers)
- If you require a daily, weekly clean this is extra and will cost £35 per clean
- Bins are located at the rear of the building next to the gate.
- Local Taxi Company. Street Cars 0161 2287878
TESCO Metro. Turn left onto Stockport Road walk for about 700 yards and you will come to the TESCO Metro on your left.
The Area, Restaurants, Bars, Night clubs
Please see below link to Manchester Tourist information located on Portland St in the city centre
Cameolord Ltd, Peter House 16 Oxford Street, 0161 236 1445
- Bar M19 . Great for cocktails and live acoustics. 847 Stockport Rd.
- Union Inn. Great beers and live Irish music. Stockport Rd
The best eating in town for me is in the Northern Quarter, this is mainly due to the nature of the area being made up of small independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants all of which have that create, arty individual flair. However you can get some good bars and eating in the Spinningfields.
- Neighbourhood. Taking inspiration straight from the NYC Meatpacking district, Neighbourhood offers a stylish diversion from the traditional steakhouse ambience. It's modern and sultry industrial interior gives a casual approach to the fine dining experience. The avenue North Spinning fields Manchester M3 3BZ
- Dough Pizza Kitchen is an award-winning restaurant bringing a fresh slice of pizza, style and choice to Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Situated in the heart of the city’s independent creative district, Dough offers a contemporary approach to pizza and fuses family friendliness with urban cool to create a unique, affordable dining
- Almost Famous has reopened their original restaurant in the Northern Quarter!
Same as last time, this popular burger joint serves some of the best and original burgers in the city. No bookings, join the queue. 100 High St
Northern Quarter, Manchester. M4 1HP
- Solita. An exciting eatery serving the best American pig out food complete with soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles a must try believe me!!. Turner St Manchester M4 1DW
- Home sweet Home, Breakfast, lunch and Dinner the best comfort food in Manchester, oh and also the best cakes!! 49 51 Edge St Northern Quarter M4 1HW
- SuperStore. Trendy restaurant/bar/coffeshop with grocery down stairs serving good food. Great choice of beers and wines and the food is great. G18 Smithfield Building, Tib St Northern Quarter M4 1NB
- Koh Samui. If its Thai food you want then look no further than this basement restaurant off Portland St ….as authentic as you can get. 16 Princess St, Manchester M1 4NB
- Kosmonauts. Great beers, Great beats, Great vibe. 10 Tariff St Manchester M1 2FF
- Bluu. One of the first of the new set of bars in the northern quarter and still going strong. Smithfield Market Buildings, Thomas St, M41BD
- Black dog ballroom. Pool and light snacks. Basement Afleck’s Palace, Church St Manchester M4 1PW
- Cord. Another Oldie but definitely a Goldie!!Dorsey Street, Manchester, M4 1LU
- Trof Northern Quarter. The best Indie bar in Manchester. Live music on some nights and a great selection of beers. 8 Thomas St, M4 1EU
- Australasia. Get dressed up and glam at this upmarket Bar/Restaurant. 1 The Avenue Spinning fields M3 3AP
- The Lawn Club. The lawns ], Hardman square spinning fields Manchester M3 3JE
- Long Bar. Perfect for summer time drinking. The Lawns, Hardman Square, Spinning fields, M3 3JE
For the Family and Kids
- Lego Land. Trafford Centre, Barton square, M17 8AS
- Bowling. Great Northern Warehouse, Deansgate
- Museum of Science and industry (brilliant fun and educational plus its free to get in…please provide them with a small donation) Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP
- Tatton Park, From walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is something to suit every passion at Tatton Park. It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends. 30 min drive. Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
- Dunham Massey, 20 min drive. Altrincham WA14 4SJ
- Play Factore The state of the art centre houses the biggest play frame in Europe. Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester, Lancashire M41 7JA
- Chester. Beautiful roman walled city great for shopping and sightseeing. 40 min drive from the city on the M56.
- Barbakan Speciality Bread makers and delicatessant. This is a must for the foodie. The breads are Amazing…….my favourite is the Chorlton Sour Dough or the bacon cheese bread.
- Unicorn Grocery. Co-op selling only organic produce. Amazing Place.
- Chorlton Cum Hardy. What can I say….a hip trendy area full of small bars eateries and speciality food shops (Unicorn, Barbakan)
- West Didsbury, Again this is an area that has many shops, bars and restaurants. On a Friday and Saturday night it is a jumping lively place all round a great night out.
We sincerely Hope you enjoy your stay with us.